I was in FED but have been released. When I try to use any of the chat options, I get an error saying I am banned until 2026? Please assist.
Chat bug
Started by Bobunaga [2831561] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
wrong forum, next time you can go to Questions and Answers
to answer your question though, you received a chat ban - probably for saying something hateful, which I'm willing to bet has a lot to do with why you were fedded in the first place
my advice would be to restart if you care about the chats that much, thankfully you don't have much to lose so recovering should be easy. Just don't say dumb shit again in chat
to answer your question though, you received a chat ban - probably for saying something hateful, which I'm willing to bet has a lot to do with why you were fedded in the first place
my advice would be to restart if you care about the chats that much, thankfully you don't have much to lose so recovering should be easy. Just don't say dumb shit again in chat
Moved to questions, fixed that for you.