Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missions in torn

Started by AbishekRai12 [2679264] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 272 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Hyperreal [2042404]
As the others two have said above, I think Duke is more leaning towards aggressive mission, maybe in the future we will have more NPC who would give us Casino mission, Crime mission, bazaar, stock, ...
JackKelly [2271177]
from the post office, or the item market. Buy a box. Buy wrapping paper. Use box. Pick which items go in box, thus creating a parcel. Use wrapping paper. Select parcel.
ThunderBlitz [2684774]
Define "entirely complete"? Because, I've encountered active players much 'older' who are still doing missions (many of them repeat, with tougher targets and higher rewards). There are at least 3 difficulty levels that I'm aware of: Easy, Medium and Hard.

So, even if the visual representation around duke's mug has hit a full circle, I don't think there's really an 'endpoint' to the current missions, just a lack of original content.








I could be wrong, my faction's a ghosttown at this time of day just now, so nobody was available for comment, it's just what I've picked up along the way.