Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Moved property

Started by Kystro [2193645] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Kystro [2193645]
I've just moved out of my Palace and in to my private island I left 100m in my small vault I forgot to withdraw it I moved back in to my Palace and it says -100m? Where as the funds gone? This has got to be a bug?
Emarlite [2441561]
If you think its a bug, then post it in the bugs section of forums!
A staff member is much more likely to be able to give you a quick straight answer as compared to the likliehood of a randomn reading this thread and having had the same happen or just randomly guessing!

Good luck with finding your 100mil x