Its a great surprise to see most of my friends picture in this torn thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Torn Events. I got to know that torn is really filled with adults. Me being 15 years of age, i was like im going to see a lot of young guys, but to my surprise. Most people playing torn here are adults, its even scarce to see people of my age range, lol.
TORN IS FILLED WITH ADULTS
Started by Levgas [2829910] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 89
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 122 likes ·
It's a web based game my homie, we all old AF. Heck my account is almost as old as you. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 108 likes ·
Plenty of people with accounts older than you've been alive, we're basically dinosaurs. - Nexus [105937]
· 34 likes ·
*Laughs in: "This guy didn't even exist when I started playing this game...and yet still I suck at it" *
It's a web based game my homie, we all old AF. Heck my account is almost as old as you.
I know someone your age but im more surprised y'all not playing Fortnite
1st Mr and Ms torn noob??
Plenty of people with accounts older than you've been alive, we're basically dinosaurs.
had the same question 3 years ago, now am 18
*Laughs in: "This guy didn't even exist when I started playing this game...and yet still I suck at it" *
lol
Of course, it's a game that you don't need to spend hours playing, just meet deadlines and log in several times a day. Perfect for those who have time and for those who don't (like me).
Out of tens of thousands of players, hardly any participate in this event. There's thousands of teenyboppers that play. The event isn't an accurate depiction of the player base
all you do is cry on forums
Fortnite? I was playing it like 1.5 years back, mostly there Is some proffesional guys 18+ And then mostly 8-13 kiddos or youtubers, Its Kinda dead, more than year back
Well, i found torn Is played by 60+ people as well lol, im 15 and it was shocking
WE JUST HAD A CRIME GAME FEATURE UPDATE IN 2023 THAT INCLUDED BURNING DVDs. THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE MAKING MIXTAPES ON OLD MAXELL CASSETTE TAPES BY RECORDING THE AM RADIO BROADCAST ON TORN BOOMBOXES.
And I must correct you...Torn is full of old people...not adults, because being an adult includes accepting responsibility and being a good sport; not bitching and moaning about lag.
And I must correct you...Torn is full of old people...not adults, because being an adult includes accepting responsibility and being a good sport; not bitching and moaning about lag.
oh noe, i just realized burning dvds is old :d nooees im getting older
It is. I am staring at the entire Transformers (G1) cartoon collection on DVD here, but I have no DVD drive on my laptop, and no game console to play them with.
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet, Cybertron. But now, you shall witness... its DISMEMBERMENT.
Imagine the opening narration..."it's the year 2005..." with a flying cassette tape that transforms into a pterodactyl, and sits in the chest of a boombox robot.
Lies.
I am only 2 months old!
I am only 2 months old!