grave
grave
Started by Tim [179208] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Yaldi [2223351]
· 27 likes ·
Ngl, during big chains where I’ve been watching for extensive time and I do eventually get some sleep, I sometimes snap awake because I dream that the timer is like 15s. I call it “Chain Watcher PTSD”. Sounds a bit …
Ngl, during big chains where I’ve been watching for extensive time and I do eventually get some sleep, I sometimes snap awake because I dream that the timer is like 15s. I call it “Chain Watcher PTSD”.
Sounds a bit sad when I read it back lol
Sounds a bit sad when I read it back lol
Honestly I've had a dream where some of the admins were chasing me because I had broken the item market or something.. I can't really remember.
Anyway that made me wet the bed. I've been scared to defy a single RED name ever since a few days ago when this appeared. I may have to either attempt to overthrow Bogie and side with the likes of Proxima or I could side with Bogie and attempt to overthrow the other infamous reds..
All jokes aside, I love the admins/developers and I am very grateful for what they do. REDS Forever!!
Anyway that made me wet the bed. I've been scared to defy a single RED name ever since a few days ago when this appeared. I may have to either attempt to overthrow Bogie and side with the likes of Proxima or I could side with Bogie and attempt to overthrow the other infamous reds..
All jokes aside, I love the admins/developers and I am very grateful for what they do. REDS Forever!!
Mentions: THE REDS have done it AGAIN
I woke up thinking that it was time to claim my FHG stock, only to be disappointed with a Drug Pack containing Vicodin...
Haha, had the exact same dream :D Dreamt that I sold 30B worth of weapons from my bazaar and that I wasn't fast enough to stash it away then lost a big chunk of it from mugs >_<
Had a dream i was calling out my torn friend but he didn't hear me. So I ran to chase him and tapped his back. But when he turned around, it wasn't him. It was my old friend I haven't seen over a decade ago. It was really strange dream.
This felt like clickbait. I thought you were gonna talk about Torn-to-life experiences.
Had multiple dreams about screwing up a happy jump, scary stuff
When I used to manage chains - This was a horrible reoccurring nightmare I would have during a chain.
I already struggled to stop chain watching, it was a whole other thing to wakeup 30-60 minutes later in panic that the chain was about to fail.
I already struggled to stop chain watching, it was a whole other thing to wakeup 30-60 minutes later in panic that the chain was about to fail.
Ched is controlling your dreams # i want to believe
I've totally had a dream of my account being hacked and everything being stolen lol. Wild how you play a game enough and your brain tries to mess with you like that xD
I have dreams that I wake up and absent mindedly train while stacking....and so when I actually wake up I panic check my E.
I dreamt that I flew to South Africa and forgot to take my Xanax before the flight.
That Plamp Mahog came back looking for his glasses... and my man molasses.
Crimes 2.OH! context:
"You search the trash can on Platform 3. It is full of used subway tickets and ripped-up escort advertisements. Beneath the detritus, you uncover a glasses case engraved with the name "Plamp Mahog." That doesn't look much like a name to you, but what do you care? Opening the case, you find no spectacles, but you do see a roll of fives banded up neatly. Thanks Plamp!"
Crimes 2.OH! context:
"You search the trash can on Platform 3. It is full of used subway tickets and ripped-up escort advertisements. Beneath the detritus, you uncover a glasses case engraved with the name "Plamp Mahog." That doesn't look much like a name to you, but what do you care? Opening the case, you find no spectacles, but you do see a roll of fives banded up neatly. Thanks Plamp!"
The only dreams I've had of Torn is me somehow getting a shitton of money like winning the lottery or getting the jackpot, and then I wake up, realize it was all just a dream, and get sad.
Almost 14 years, 0 dreams of Torn, sounds nuts for it to be a priority in your head ever.
I once had a dream after our 10k that the chain had dropped and everyone was screaming at me to put my pants back on but it was also my fault I didn't have pants and the chain dropped. Effing nightmare ?
I dreamt that one of the requirements to release a subcrime was to complete an escape room with my faction mates who turned out to looked like my workmates and some various farm animals.
thanks for le plug
I dreamt that I met bogie once