Grats everyone who qualified! Good luck and have fun with the main tournament!!!
URT 2023 Qualification Thread
Started by sugarvalves [1963573] Committee on in Racing.
Posts archived: 240 / 240 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Graaaaaatsss, I can tell you rs above 40 is not paying out ahahaha :p
Have a great main tourney everyone!
Have a great main tourney everyone!
had a few close calls, but no cigar. it was fun trying!
good luck to the contenders.
good luck to the contenders.
Same here! Like many other racers I won a couple of qualifiers but my time wasn't good enough to qualify this time around. Will be back next winter to try again. In the meantime congrats to all who got through and commiserations to those who didn't. That's racing.
Just throwing out a question which has probably been asked many times but now that 48 qualifying races has become the norm would it be worth considering expanding the number of spots up for grabs in future URTs? Not a huge increase but maybe 15 for each race instead of 12? So a total of 60 instead of 48? Just a thought...
Just throwing out a question which has probably been asked many times but now that 48 qualifying races has become the norm would it be worth considering expanding the number of spots up for grabs in future URTs? Not a huge increase but maybe 15 for each race instead of 12? So a total of 60 instead of 48? Just a thought...
Does anyone have records for racers that entered most races and the rs of the qualifying people, just to know were i stand as a racer
Good luck to those who were fortunate enough to qualify :)
I see some big names missing among qualified though.
Hoping for a better results during winter session.
See you on a racetrack till then.
I see some big names missing among qualified though.
Hoping for a better results during winter session.
See you on a racetrack till then.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Props to Storm for making this, he posted it in the Pitstop Discord.
As to checking the RS of the people that qualified you can easily do that yourself.
Props to Storm for making this, he posted it in the Pitstop Discord.
As to checking the RS of the people that qualified you can easily do that yourself.
The racing skill definitely helps a LOT.
During work days i can only race 4 or 5 times a day. I qualified on mudpit with a VERY intrepid time. i just passed 43 racing skill.
Its so so hard qualifying the racing skill does help. I have qualified multiple times in the past but also not qualified. Maybe 50/50.
The racing skill helps a lot.
During work days i can only race 4 or 5 times a day. I qualified on mudpit with a VERY intrepid time. i just passed 43 racing skill.
Its so so hard qualifying the racing skill does help. I have qualified multiple times in the past but also not qualified. Maybe 50/50.
The racing skill helps a lot.
I noticed there was a consolation race on Speedway just after the 4-day period closed; it was in special gold print. Was this a special race with any sort of reward or purpose, or just for fun? (I have an ulterior motive for asking; I placed 4th. :) )
Congrats to all that qualified and many thanks to all organizers and stewards.
4 days of no sleep just 1 hour naps. Didn't make it this time, but it wasn't from lack of trying.
I'll be here again in the winter!
4 days of no sleep just 1 hour naps. Didn't make it this time, but it wasn't from lack of trying.
I'll be here again in the winter!
Dedication
Just fun
I did it the previous editions too, this edition I decided too not bother with it since it makes not having a decent time on a track worse. Especially if people with barely any joins qualify.
Enjoy the regular sleep again instead of the 1h powernaps xD
Enjoy the regular sleep again instead of the 1h powernaps xD
I love stats and I put together all 48 finalists and their RS according to qualification results.
Good luck to all of you!! And have fun as always, racers
Sorry, forgot, where are stats here? Average RS is 46.77
Good luck to all of you!! And have fun as always, racers
| PPL | RS | Track |
| Rogue | 68 | Two Islands |
| Bobiii | 34 | Two Islands |
| ChristmasBazaar | 72 | Two Islands |
| Yourowner | 40 | Two Islands |
| Adversary | 51 | Two Islands |
| Storm1968 | 74 | Two Islands |
| Aesir | 37 | Two Islands |
| Silver_Rose | 33 | Two Islands |
| Jcaine | 83 | Two Islands |
| Wade | 43 | Two Islands |
| ColJustJames | 35 | Two Islands |
| Bobdawildman | 47 | Two Islands |
| dunmugmeh | 43 | Mudpit |
| Punish3r | 39 | Mudpit |
| MIA | 58 | Mudpit |
| Ipwnyou9 | 49 | Mudpit |
| SanKaloon | 28 | Mudpit |
| cowboyup | 44 | Mudpit |
| Teeks | 23 | Mudpit |
| Sugarcube | 36 | Mudpit |
| Elon-tusk | 49 | Mudpit |
| Geta | 33 | Mudpit |
| uLtraZ | 52 | Mudpit |
| Jishuka | 9 | Mudpit |
| Nath | 86 | Hammerhead |
| Lorg | 57 | Hammerhead |
| Green_Revolver | 43 | Hammerhead |
| Bblake17 | 48 | Hammerhead |
| Jem | 46 | Hammerhead |
| Samson | 52 | Hammerhead |
| Ohadik | 31 | Hammerhead |
| Dromedan | 32 | Hammerhead |
| Manchineel | 54 | Hammerhead |
| Captive | 49 | Hammerhead |
| CerealKillaKyle | 58 | Hammerhead |
| ToxicMoneyMZC | 90 | Hammerhead |
| PaPawaPPe | 35 | Docks |
| Hoentoe | 43 | Docks |
| Bronx | 74 | Docks |
| Cwa311 | 27 | Docks |
| ESPNGEEK | 49 | Docks |
| Feynovac | 15 | Docks |
| WAGA | 66 | Docks |
| EmeriX | 32 | Docks |
| Wavelength | 48 | Docks |
| Suneo | 52 | Docks |
| Superglen | 63 | Docks |
| Ernichiwa | 15 | Docks |
Wow lowest qualifier RS 9!!!!!! RNG gods were very strong this year congrats
I think that's a new URT record if I'm not mistaken.
I'm like 90% sure _BabyDoll_ was 7 RS when she qualified about a year/year and a half ago
EDIT: _BabyDoll_ was 10 RS but verycorky was 9 RS as well Source
Sarosv was another that qualified with 9 RS Source
In a very old URT Mercm3 qualified with 9 RS Source
So appears to be definitely a record equalizer
EDIT: _BabyDoll_ was 10 RS but verycorky was 9 RS as well Source
Sarosv was another that qualified with 9 RS Source
In a very old URT Mercm3 qualified with 9 RS Source
So appears to be definitely a record equalizer
Im just gonna be a cheerleader in the final :D
This makes me feel so much better. At a RS of 25.xx, I was (at first) disappointed I wasn't scoring well in races. Now that I see like only 3-4 people with a lower RS qualified, I realize this event is skewed much more heavily toward the 30's / 40's to stand a "reasonable" chance of placing. I'm sure it also helps to enter as many races per day as possible.
EDIT: And if Data's not on the list, then I fully cast my fate over to the RNG gods.
EDIT: And if Data's not on the list, then I fully cast my fate over to the RNG gods.