Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug from reciving payment abroad

Started by On_my_period [1851675] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 11782 ×1 KitKat31 [303451] ×1 On_my_period [1851675] ×1

On_my_period [1851675]
Device: samsung SM-G975F Android: 12 App version: 1.9.33

Hello, I revcived the event message.

You were sent $45,707,533 from KitKat31 with the message: flight club

01:45:50
10/07/23
But no log event and their is no money in my account.

I was abroad at the time in Sa their is a mug event after but only for 38k

Someone mugged you and stole $38,102 [view]
06:16:04
10/07/

I contacted flight club and everything is clear on their end.
Think it's a glitch or an issue with Torn.

I purchased 29 lions then hunted with my energy then flew back to torn.

Landed and the payment still has not gone through.

Any advice or help
Kind regards ,
Dylstroya