Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bootlegging Online Store

Started by Blainyckz_ [606698] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 847 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Blainyckz_ [606698]
Question,

I know Ched has said that sales ramp up over time for the Online Store but do I have to actively collect for it to get this increase or has anyone notice an uptake and have they've just left the cash pool as it is?
Mizadil [2640357] Committee Committee
No. Just make sure to keep plenty of each genre in stock, sales ramp up over time and as your skill level increases.
Blainyckz_ [606698]
I think I’d just opt to stock up. I managed to get to around 1k of each before I got to 75 so I’m just finishing off SFC.

once that’s done just level through burning until the next crime ?
Beetlesiri [2895955]
I hope there is a way to keep them in stock without wasting too much nerve on bootlegging once the next crimes come out. I won't waste E on bootlegging unless it can offer a crap ton of money.
Benjisaur [1486947]
Maybe in illegal productions one of the options will be a bootleg DVD facility that your website could then sell passively.

Don't know if there's any real benefit in it, but personally I'd enjoy it if there were some crimes that fed each other a little bit like that.
Maraval [3732603]

I have just opened my online dvd store. I am level 71 bootlegging. Thanks for this post to help me understand. I will just keep up a good stock supply ready.