Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym access

Started by King_K [23984] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from within the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
King_K [23984]
I've cleared the cache on the app but it doesn't solve the issue. When I open in a browser the problem isn't there & I can access the gym ok.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If the issue is with the android app, please try re-installing the app from Play Store.