Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Diamond Hands

Started by Sif [2746266] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 228 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Sif [2746266]
08:54:33 - 12/07/23 You were awarded the honor: Diamond Hands

According to Tornstats I’m 1,183rd player to achieve this.

One of the honors I’ve had my eye on forever, possibly my favorite. I probably lost a bit too much sleep hoping I wouldn’t miss my chance to sell but we made it through. Getting Diamond hands before Bearish is something right?
Sif [2746266]
i know, i saw the announcement and thought my plan was dead in the water and then MSG jumps $10+ in one day