5 replies · 219 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Most-liked replies
devnoodle[2773956]
· 10 likes · Yes, I've disabled it for now as there is a bottleneck in the sessions system with the high load of all the warring going on. Instead of having the web pods and API pods all suffer, I've decided to turn …
DeKleineKobini[2114440]Committee
· 2 likes · The API has been temporary disabled earlier, it's likely that. Your tools simply should be able to handle that though.
Yes, I've disabled it for now as there is a bottleneck in the sessions system with the high load of all the warring going on. Instead of having the web pods and API pods all suffer, I've decided to turn off the API for a bit to give the web pods some relieve and install some rate limits in the API for very excessive usage we're seeing. There are a few spammy things going on.
I'm monitoring very closely and will bring back the API as soon as I can.