With the boom of Chat GPT, Midjourney and Photoshop's AI implementations.
What are your thoughts on how we will use AI going forward.
Do you use AI in the work place? How do you feel about it? I know some people who use it and love it and others who are totally freaked out and threatened.
Im sort of in the mindset that we need to be using it; like a lot of things, as a tool. Staying ahead of the curve if you will.
I guess people feel threatened and that they dont want to be left behind.
I wonder how many CVs and covering letters are being ran through Chat GPT as I type this!
This was an interesting read.
What are your thoughts on how we will use AI going forward.
Do you use AI in the work place? How do you feel about it? I know some people who use it and love it and others who are totally freaked out and threatened.
Im sort of in the mindset that we need to be using it; like a lot of things, as a tool. Staying ahead of the curve if you will.
I guess people feel threatened and that they dont want to be left behind.
I wonder how many CVs and covering letters are being ran through Chat GPT as I type this!
This was an interesting read.