Any tips on how to advance quicker? I'm trying to get to level 5 quickly. Also, where do I look for marriage? Thanks.
Advancing tips?
Started by Leviathxn [2986515] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
CockyNudist [2209950] ×1
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Take drugs, beat ppl up, and do crimes
Yup, read Baldr's guides, play the game, be active. The ratio to women to men in this silly game is like 1:5 and probably 75% of that 1 ain't really women so if you really want to be married quickly and don't have millions to feed to a catfisher that is likely a dude, change your sex. :-P
Two words : Feet Pics.
I sold losses for 2 days and used the money to buy e DVDs. I have 5 and and Xanax so I plan to get 1,000 energy and the do a happy jumping train then just attack that list to get to level 15. Think I chose a good route.
At level 15 then just travel and make money then sell stuff to buy a Donator pack?
At level 15 then just travel and make money then sell stuff to buy a Donator pack?
Pretty solid so far, but before happy jumping immediately, I would train a bit (to about 50 in each stat) and try to attack some people you can defeat for XP gain. More XP per attack can be gained by attacking higher leveled players, so one thing that could help you level up much faster is by attacking CockyNudist (level 100 but level 1 stats). Negotiate with him and maybe you guys can work something out for attacking purposes. Good luck and welcome to Torn!
Mentions: CockyNudist [2209950]