Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rated limited

Started by luckylogic [2690353] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 166 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
luckylogic [2690353]
Hey. Any help with this appreciated.


After the Torn downtime a hour ago, I refreshed my browser a few times to try to get back in again.

On my pc and home Ip, I can now only see the following message:
”you are being rate limited”

This has never happened to me before. How can I get unlimited from this ip?

im currently on a different Ip to ask this question, but I need it fixed asap.

extra sob story: I unhosped during the maintenance, so had cash on me when this happened, hence why I was refreshing a few times to bank it. I got mugged pretty quickly. Any chance of seeing any of this cash again as the limiting is clearly an error?

thanks in advance for any useful feedback.
JackKelly [2271177]
I think that means you've sent to many api requests. Maybe due to a script or something running in the background. You can see all your api keys here. There is also a recent usage button beside each one.If this is the issue, it will resolve itself. I dont know how long, maybe a day.

I doubt anything will be done about the mugging.
luckylogic [2690353]
Thanks. Cloudjumper got back to me from a bug point of view.

very wierd though.....I checked all the requests made from that IP and it was not over the limit.....still no idea why i got limited.