Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crimes 2.0 data gathering- help the wiki!

Started by damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.

1,788 replies · 48.6k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,789 / 1,789 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Awesomepork101 [2478854]
I got a unique event with bootlegging, level 60, selling directly though I have a online shop

You wander over to Big Al's and try to sell some movies to his customers.Alan comes out and confronts you while wielding a cricket bat."You shouldn't oughta be going stealing my custom," he warns.Alan's tone changes when he sees what you're selling."Maybe I'll forgive you if you toss those my way," he suggests.You hand over your DVDs, expecting to receive nothing in return.Alan tells you to wait, dips into his store, and presents you with some special ammunition!

06:52:00 - 13/07/23 You used 5 nerve successfully selling counterfeit DVDs gaining 500x 9mm Parabellum Round Piercing ammunition (unique)
Heisenberg [1574771]
Anyone know how to get the final unique outcome for search for cash? Haven't seen the star yet

Edit looks like unknown % at the moment will keep an eye on it
Ian_Isbad [2655955]
I found a hoe at level 87 in the cemetery at red time.
12:36:36 - 13/07/23 You used 2 nerve successfully searching the cemetery gaining 1x Hoe
Kaco [2406138]
Total DVDs sold: 8,637
Action DVDs sold: 2,120
Comedy DVDs sold: 1,303
Drama DVDs sold: 1,224
Fantasy DVDs sold: 1,789
Horror DVDs sold: 422
Romance DVDs sold: 437
Thriller DVDs sold: 903
Sci-Fi DVDs sold: 439

hope it helps :)
allezlerouge [278805]
I am stockpiling with no direct sales to date, level 34 bootlegging with the education requirement completed.
Will try and keep it up and see what happens with online sales only.
SpecialAgent7 [2570711]
You search the litter-strewn beach for bits of junk.Your metal detector beeps loudly as it passes over some discarded board shorts.Shaking them out, a few bucks in coins and notes fall out of the pockets.Turning the shorts around, you see a huge hole where the ass goes.You toss the shorts and collect up the stray cash.
SUCCESS
$3


22:52:45 - 13/07/23 You used 2 nerve successfully searching the beach gaining $3



As far as I saw the wiki lists the minimum amount as $5, well I've got a new minimum achieved lol
JustJanet [911066]
You hunt around the dirty bomb memorial to look for stray cash. Nobody has donated any money today and you resign yourself to leaving empty-handed. As you walk away from the memorial, you see a desire path that leads through the woodland to an area of overgrowth. Pushing through the brambles, you arrive at a military mausoleum with a rusted front gate. Kicking the gate off its hinges, you enter the mausoleum and see two stone tombs laid next to each other. Fixed atop each one is an old military helmet. One of the helmets is bolted on and you're unable to retrieve it, but the second gives way with a few sharp tugs.


Earned a ww2 helmet
Groundskeeping weekdays 75%
Level 90 when achieved. Uncertain of what to say about when I got it. The star has appeared and disappeared and reappeared again. Thus time [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]while I was level 90[/background]
Rukozhopus [2591127]
no, but ill chip in 100m if someone makes and maintains one :D
considering its going to be needed for future crimes as well, probably not a bad invest :)
MonkeyMagic [313748]
08:07:43 - 15/07/23 You opened a Billfold and gained $1,270, 2x Credit Card, 1x Business Class Ticket.

By far the best item I have found in a wallet/billfold/clutch/purse.

Just wondering how often something of this lvl has been found.
MIA [131289]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16340431&b=0&a=0&start=340&to=23667724

will this guy's work?
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
Would need more than just shop sales, that's actually quite easy to manually track.

Something that could compile all possible results for sfc would be what I was thinking.
sopwithcamel74 [2199693]
You wander into the church looking for pious souls to approach. Pastor Williams emerges from his confessional booth and smiles at you. "I sense you're a person of faith, my child," he mutters. "I shall do you a good deed. Show me your goods," he asks. You offer your discs to the pastor and he picks a few out after reading the blurbs on the back. "A fair exchange for you, my child," he says, as he walks over to his pulpit and retrieves a set of rosaries.

15:58:09 - 16/07/23 You used 5 nerve successfully selling counterfeit DVDs gaining 1x Rosary Beads (unique)

Unique outcomes: 3 / 4

Skill: 86.70
Total attempts: 1,857
Total DVDs copied: 22,850
Sell DVDs earnings: $404,111
Online store earnings: $68,300
Bluewise [2188639]
16:38:34 - 16/07/23 You used 2 nerve successfully searching the subway gaining 1x Lost and Found Office Key (unique)

Level 86
Bluewise [2188639]
16:51:31 - 16/07/23 You used 2 nerve successfully searching the subway gaining 1x Empty Box, 10x Card Skimmer (unique)

Level 86