Posts like the one above (edit: of course it would wrap onto the next page the one time i said this) are the reason that unions have no power in the US. Not for the reasons stated in it, but because of the fervently held belief that unions are only good for protecting laziness and dragging good people down.
Why Become an Activist ?
Started by Sargeant_Rock [2159205] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Anti-Union propaganda has been amazingly effective in the US.
I do find it amusing though that these people look at almost every other western country with unions protecting workers and yet still don’t think it’s a good idea. [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]American exceptionalism at work once again, I guess. [/background]
For Intricate, if Unions weren’t good for the workers why would the companies spend so much money making sure they don’t happen?
I do find it amusing though that these people look at almost every other western country with unions protecting workers and yet still don’t think it’s a good idea. [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]American exceptionalism at work once again, I guess. [/background]
For Intricate, if Unions weren’t good for the workers why would the companies spend so much money making sure they don’t happen?
This is exactly what I'm talking about... so some of his views align with the US Republican party, so he must be a Republican, and therefore share all of their views. But he's not even American, let alone Republican.
Really though, anyone whose views aligns perfectly with the bullet points of one party or another is probably the last person to take seriously when it comes to any politically related topic, let alone anyone who thinks you can only either be for or against something.
I'd wager it's more likely you've just never actually had an actually discussion with a Republican about unions that didn't devolve into you insisting that unions are great and nothing can convince you otherwise, because if you actually did, you'd probably find that most are simply against compelling potential employees in the private sector from joining unions as a condition of employment and the lack of accountability placed on members of unions in the public sector.
Nearly 50% of Republicans are actually in favor of unions, they just disagree with you on how they how much influence they should have.
Really though, anyone whose views aligns perfectly with the bullet points of one party or another is probably the last person to take seriously when it comes to any politically related topic, let alone anyone who thinks you can only either be for or against something.
I'd wager it's more likely you've just never actually had an actually discussion with a Republican about unions that didn't devolve into you insisting that unions are great and nothing can convince you otherwise, because if you actually did, you'd probably find that most are simply against compelling potential employees in the private sector from joining unions as a condition of employment and the lack of accountability placed on members of unions in the public sector.
Nearly 50% of Republicans are actually in favor of unions, they just disagree with you on how they how much influence they should have.
You mean 34% of Republicans right?
And actual union workers have a different view of their opinion than you do:
https://www.hpae.org/2016/07/dems-support-republicans-oppose-workers-rights-unions-party-platforms/
seems like they even just blocked a slam dunk union bill:
https://rollcall.com/2023/03/13/house-republicans-attempt-to-block-staffer-unions-may-have-missed-mark/
This guy, like so many republicans, run a "right to work" platform, which as you probably know is the opposite of a union:
https://www.scott.senate.gov/media-center/press-releases/scott-cassidy-highlight-republicans-efforts-to-protect-american-workers-amid-help-hearing-pushing-big-labor-and-the-radical-pro-act
I dunno man, seems republicans aren't really pro-union. Per their statements, the union worker's statements, and how the republicans vote in congress.
And actual union workers have a different view of their opinion than you do:
https://www.hpae.org/2016/07/dems-support-republicans-oppose-workers-rights-unions-party-platforms/
seems like they even just blocked a slam dunk union bill:
https://rollcall.com/2023/03/13/house-republicans-attempt-to-block-staffer-unions-may-have-missed-mark/
This guy, like so many republicans, run a "right to work" platform, which as you probably know is the opposite of a union:
https://www.scott.senate.gov/media-center/press-releases/scott-cassidy-highlight-republicans-efforts-to-protect-american-workers-amid-help-hearing-pushing-big-labor-and-the-radical-pro-act
I dunno man, seems republicans aren't really pro-union. Per their statements, the union worker's statements, and how the republicans vote in congress.
I know you don't like my stories but tough shit. I'm gonna tell you a couple anyways.
I seen a guy get pissed at his supervisor & drive his forklift through the supervisor's office. He was fired & escorted out by security. BUT the Union (UAW) got him his job back a week later WITH back pay.
I've seen people smoking crack at work, have hidden areas that they're able to have electricity run to & sneak in old furniture TV microwave refrigerators, they'll literally clock in, go directly to spend an entire 12 hr shift & not leave until it's time to clock out. Mind you there were also times others would sneak prostitutes into the plant & use them in these hidden rooms.
Every time Union re-negotiations came up if anything was not going in the Union's favor people would intentionally sabotage the lines to make sure production wouldn't run, sometimes costing the company 10's of thousands in repairs.
I could go on for a long time with many more similar & disturbing stories about this period of time in my life. But I'm sure you get the jist of it.
Yeah, they were a great thing in concept & were certainly needed at the start of our previous century when employers would force employees to work extra hours without pay, But through time manipulation & exploitation. We have essentially f**ked it up for everybody. So give your American brothers & sisters a big round of applause. Because Intricate is right.
& Yes, mouse I'm well aware & know you would rather read a link that means dick & won't explain jack shit as to why Unions have been a failure here. But sometimes personal experience actually matters to the conversation, when most of you have probably never even worked for a Union or ever experienced & seen exploitation of the Union.
The Union itself is not always on the up & up either. Union presidents & reps can be some pretty crooked shitty slimy mother f**kers.
I seen a guy get pissed at his supervisor & drive his forklift through the supervisor's office. He was fired & escorted out by security. BUT the Union (UAW) got him his job back a week later WITH back pay.
I've seen people smoking crack at work, have hidden areas that they're able to have electricity run to & sneak in old furniture TV microwave refrigerators, they'll literally clock in, go directly to spend an entire 12 hr shift & not leave until it's time to clock out. Mind you there were also times others would sneak prostitutes into the plant & use them in these hidden rooms.
Every time Union re-negotiations came up if anything was not going in the Union's favor people would intentionally sabotage the lines to make sure production wouldn't run, sometimes costing the company 10's of thousands in repairs.
I could go on for a long time with many more similar & disturbing stories about this period of time in my life. But I'm sure you get the jist of it.
Yeah, they were a great thing in concept & were certainly needed at the start of our previous century when employers would force employees to work extra hours without pay, But through time manipulation & exploitation. We have essentially f**ked it up for everybody. So give your American brothers & sisters a big round of applause. Because Intricate is right.
& Yes, mouse I'm well aware & know you would rather read a link that means dick & won't explain jack shit as to why Unions have been a failure here. But sometimes personal experience actually matters to the conversation, when most of you have probably never even worked for a Union or ever experienced & seen exploitation of the Union.
The Union itself is not always on the up & up either. Union presidents & reps can be some pretty crooked shitty slimy mother f**kers.
Mickey? Isn't American? His perspective in posts reads strongly American to me, I mean he's posted videos from Hillsdale College's online courses on Constitutional history, and he refers to America using the word "us". My assumption that he's a Republican stems from the posts he made about how we'd better get prepared for the "big red wave" coming in 2024, and, more recently, how the rest of the Republican candidates are weak - to me this sounds like he is at least somewhat invested in not only American politics but the Republican Party specifically. Anyway, Mickey, for whichever of those assumptions are incorrect, my apologies.
Part of my understanding of Republicans is shaped by my dad, whose only Democratic vote ever went to JFK, and I'm pretty sure he still regrets it. He's always said things like "hopefully in my lifetime, but definitely in your lifetime, unions will become illegal, and it will be the best thing that ever happened to this country," and he's hardly the only GOP voter I've ever heard equate organized labor to Communism. His individualist, stay-out-of-my-business, pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps-or-STFU values are pervasive in the Midwest, where I grew up, and despite being a screeching leftist harpy strawman, I still sympathize with that attitude; I've often wondered why Republicans of that stripe weren't more annoyed with the party's increasing focus on culture wars over fiscal conservatism and benefiting small businesses/agriculture. Anyway, that 50% statistic is interesting; how much influence do Republicans think unions should have?
(edit: grammar is hard)
Part of my understanding of Republicans is shaped by my dad, whose only Democratic vote ever went to JFK, and I'm pretty sure he still regrets it. He's always said things like "hopefully in my lifetime, but definitely in your lifetime, unions will become illegal, and it will be the best thing that ever happened to this country," and he's hardly the only GOP voter I've ever heard equate organized labor to Communism. His individualist, stay-out-of-my-business, pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps-or-STFU values are pervasive in the Midwest, where I grew up, and despite being a screeching leftist harpy strawman, I still sympathize with that attitude; I've often wondered why Republicans of that stripe weren't more annoyed with the party's increasing focus on culture wars over fiscal conservatism and benefiting small businesses/agriculture. Anyway, that 50% statistic is interesting; how much influence do Republicans think unions should have?
(edit: grammar is hard)
To be fair we do make ourselves a big deal for everybody else, Americans.
So unions are shit because you have had terrible managers in the past?
Those people smoking crack? A manager should’ve caught that and fired them.
Your forklift driver? Should’ve been fired correctly, meaning he couldn’t get his job back.
People sabotaging line? Fire them correctly.
Again with the American exceptionalism (in this case localised exceptionalism?) why would it be that it works everywhere else just not for you?
And I’ll happily read links as long as they’re not a reputable source. I don’t watch YouTube videos that people link me because, 1 I don’t want to listen to some idiot chat about something they know nothing about overconfidently for an hour. And 2 because I often don’t have headphones and I don’t want other people to have to listen to that shit.
But hey, if you want to bring facts to this subject rather than just personal experience go for it.
edit - and of course I’ve been covered by a union before. I’m British, it would be harder for me to find a job without a union.
Those people smoking crack? A manager should’ve caught that and fired them.
Your forklift driver? Should’ve been fired correctly, meaning he couldn’t get his job back.
People sabotaging line? Fire them correctly.
Again with the American exceptionalism (in this case localised exceptionalism?) why would it be that it works everywhere else just not for you?
And I’ll happily read links as long as they’re not a reputable source. I don’t watch YouTube videos that people link me because, 1 I don’t want to listen to some idiot chat about something they know nothing about overconfidently for an hour. And 2 because I often don’t have headphones and I don’t want other people to have to listen to that shit.
But hey, if you want to bring facts to this subject rather than just personal experience go for it.
edit - and of course I’ve been covered by a union before. I’m British, it would be harder for me to find a job without a union.
the union rep smoked crack in his office at the plant. There was 1 time when he loaned his truck to a crack hoe he had snuck into the plant so she could go get more crack, & when she didn't return he came & got another maintenance man & had him drive him around the Dayton area until he found his truck at a local crack motel.
The forklift driver was fired. The union got him re-hired WITH pay for his time off. So he basically got a paid vacation for trying to run his supervisor over.
The line sabotaging would be easier to catch nowadays.. back then they didn't have cameras everywhere. But even if they did wifi wasn't what it is now. even then. the Unions still had way more power than they ever should have.
If they would have just kept it at worker's rights & liveable wages & not let people exploit it to the point of making good employers leave town, which is essentially what happened. Gm & Delphi had enough in 03, BY 06 they were completely removed to India Mexico, and other places I can't remember, basically leaving Dayton looking like a mini Detroit.
IM not sure why it works for others & not here. Probably because they don't have the tolerance level for the bullshit that we have I assume.
The forklift driver was fired. The union got him re-hired WITH pay for his time off. So he basically got a paid vacation for trying to run his supervisor over.
The line sabotaging would be easier to catch nowadays.. back then they didn't have cameras everywhere. But even if they did wifi wasn't what it is now. even then. the Unions still had way more power than they ever should have.
If they would have just kept it at worker's rights & liveable wages & not let people exploit it to the point of making good employers leave town, which is essentially what happened. Gm & Delphi had enough in 03, BY 06 they were completely removed to India Mexico, and other places I can't remember, basically leaving Dayton looking like a mini Detroit.
IM not sure why it works for others & not here. Probably because they don't have the tolerance level for the bullshit that we have I assume.
The union rep can still be fired.
The forklift driver was fired incorrectly if he was able to get his job back.
Again. You have a problem because you have shit managers. Nothing to do with the union.
Outsourcing happens everywhere. It’s because labour is cheaper overseas, because the cost of living is lower and exploitation.
Your last paragraph is basically you admitting to America in exceptionalism.
Still happy to read that link if you have it and it meets my criteria.
The forklift driver was fired incorrectly if he was able to get his job back.
Again. You have a problem because you have shit managers. Nothing to do with the union.
Outsourcing happens everywhere. It’s because labour is cheaper overseas, because the cost of living is lower and exploitation.
Your last paragraph is basically you admitting to America in exceptionalism.
Still happy to read that link if you have it and it meets my criteria.
I dont have.a f**king link mouse. Dude. You can preach about solutions until you're blue in the face. About 50% of the plant did because not everyone was an addict and many were there just to better themselves. For years ot was a saying here. Why waste money going to college. Just get a job at GM because it really did pay that well. Even the janitor made 25 an hour in the late 90s when I was there.
I'm just a lowly peon. I don't have the power to change shit. All I can do is tell you from my perspective and experience WHY it failed. As I'm sure many others who experienced it would also be able to collaborate.
And actually no. The rep couldn't be fired. There were countless complaints made against him. The one time they were able to come close he brought in board members from the local NAACP GM wanted no part of that going public and it was a dead issue.
The forklift driver was just 1 incident. There were literally 1000s of other similar scenarios where people were able to get away with ungodly crazy shit and still keep their jobs.
If management were able to fire them that easily don't you think they would have? That's the whole point I'm trying to make. The union gave the employee's the power to exploit the company in the most savage ways possible and STILL keep their employment. IT'S THE WHOLE REASON GM LEFT THE AAREA.not for cheap labor in Mexico. Dayton was already giving them huge tax breaks for having their operation there. Its because of the union not letting them have the power to fire problematic employee's.
I'm just a lowly peon. I don't have the power to change shit. All I can do is tell you from my perspective and experience WHY it failed. As I'm sure many others who experienced it would also be able to collaborate.
And actually no. The rep couldn't be fired. There were countless complaints made against him. The one time they were able to come close he brought in board members from the local NAACP GM wanted no part of that going public and it was a dead issue.
The forklift driver was just 1 incident. There were literally 1000s of other similar scenarios where people were able to get away with ungodly crazy shit and still keep their jobs.
If management were able to fire them that easily don't you think they would have? That's the whole point I'm trying to make. The union gave the employee's the power to exploit the company in the most savage ways possible and STILL keep their employment. IT'S THE WHOLE REASON GM LEFT THE AAREA.not for cheap labor in Mexico. Dayton was already giving them huge tax breaks for having their operation there. Its because of the union not letting them have the power to fire problematic employee's.
Why did you bring it up then? (The link)
And I’m not a lowly peon telling you what you are attributing to problems caused by the unions weren’t actually caused by the union, and you’ve either been lied to or are confused.
As far as I know the NAACP has nothing to do with unions, so not sure why you think that changes anything.
Ok, but if there were 1000s of incidents it again proves my position that it was poor management.
And I’m telling you, you can fire unioned employees with the correct processes. Just because you don’t understand it, it doesn’t mean unions are the cause of your plant shutting down.
It seems to me you’ve started from the position “Unions are bad” and then tried to fill in the gaps in your head as to why. You know, like someone who has been fed a shit load of anti-union propaganda would. Bad employees? Union. Plant shuts down? Union. Didn’t have fries in the cafeteria? Union bby.
And I’m not a lowly peon telling you what you are attributing to problems caused by the unions weren’t actually caused by the union, and you’ve either been lied to or are confused.
As far as I know the NAACP has nothing to do with unions, so not sure why you think that changes anything.
Ok, but if there were 1000s of incidents it again proves my position that it was poor management.
And I’m telling you, you can fire unioned employees with the correct processes. Just because you don’t understand it, it doesn’t mean unions are the cause of your plant shutting down.
It seems to me you’ve started from the position “Unions are bad” and then tried to fill in the gaps in your head as to why. You know, like someone who has been fed a shit load of anti-union propaganda would. Bad employees? Union. Plant shuts down? Union. Didn’t have fries in the cafeteria? Union bby.
Solid advice. I know a few people who pretend to be activists / SJW's and bang all the blue hair women they want. Low-hanging fruit.
Why did you bring it up then? (The link)
Because I was being a smart ass. I thought that was blatantly obvious. Sarcasm is definitely a lost art.
And I’m not a lowly peon telling you what you are attributing to problems caused by the unions weren’t actually caused by the union, and you’ve either been lied to or are confused.
Yeah sure ok, It's not with arguing any further.
As far as I know the NAACP has nothing to do with unions, so not sure why you think that changes anything.
They have absolutely nothing to do with the Union. He used them to save his job under a different presumption of accusations. I'm not going to spell it out if you can't understand it.
Ok, but if there were 1000s of incidents it again proves my position that it was poor management.
What part of management hands were tied is so hard to understand? You're obviously not understanding the power the Unions had. The only time management had a good chance of firing anyone was basically during their 90-day probation period. After that's up & they were in the union. Forget about it.
And I’m telling you, you can fire unioned employees with the correct processes. Just because you don’t understand it, it doesn’t mean unions are the cause of your plant shutting down.
Anyone can be fired under the right circumstances. But in those days you don't narc on a union brother. Even if they are a piece of shit. If you do others will f**k with you relentlessly. I won't go into the specifics of that. But your job will become extremely uncomfortable. & you should probably start worrying about what condition your vehicle will be in when it's time to leave. If someone wasn't waiting for you at your vehicle. Youre likely to have the lock cut off your locker & someone will urinate inside your coat. This type of unpleasantness.
The Few unions we have in place now are pretty weak. NO strike clauses. Won't fight to save employees. most of them work on 7 days a week operations if they're in the automotive industry. Forced 12s Work damn near every holiday except for Christmas & Thanksgiving. They're pretty much just collecting your dues. You're honestly better off working in the private sector where you can at least negotiate your wage. Well, at least if you're in the trades ya can.
It's a little bit better if you're in a Trades union like the IBEW Operators Union Carpenters Union Pipe Fitters etc. But expect to live on the road 75% of your life if you want to make decent money.
FYI I didn't come here to take a piss in your cornflakes dude. Im just giving you my perspective from what I & others here experienced why Unions didn't work & certain companies left town rather than having to continue dealing with them...
Because I was being a smart ass. I thought that was blatantly obvious. Sarcasm is definitely a lost art.
And I’m not a lowly peon telling you what you are attributing to problems caused by the unions weren’t actually caused by the union, and you’ve either been lied to or are confused.
Yeah sure ok, It's not with arguing any further.
As far as I know the NAACP has nothing to do with unions, so not sure why you think that changes anything.
They have absolutely nothing to do with the Union. He used them to save his job under a different presumption of accusations. I'm not going to spell it out if you can't understand it.
Ok, but if there were 1000s of incidents it again proves my position that it was poor management.
What part of management hands were tied is so hard to understand? You're obviously not understanding the power the Unions had. The only time management had a good chance of firing anyone was basically during their 90-day probation period. After that's up & they were in the union. Forget about it.
And I’m telling you, you can fire unioned employees with the correct processes. Just because you don’t understand it, it doesn’t mean unions are the cause of your plant shutting down.
Anyone can be fired under the right circumstances. But in those days you don't narc on a union brother. Even if they are a piece of shit. If you do others will f**k with you relentlessly. I won't go into the specifics of that. But your job will become extremely uncomfortable. & you should probably start worrying about what condition your vehicle will be in when it's time to leave. If someone wasn't waiting for you at your vehicle. Youre likely to have the lock cut off your locker & someone will urinate inside your coat. This type of unpleasantness.
The Few unions we have in place now are pretty weak. NO strike clauses. Won't fight to save employees. most of them work on 7 days a week operations if they're in the automotive industry. Forced 12s Work damn near every holiday except for Christmas & Thanksgiving. They're pretty much just collecting your dues. You're honestly better off working in the private sector where you can at least negotiate your wage. Well, at least if you're in the trades ya can.
It's a little bit better if you're in a Trades union like the IBEW Operators Union Carpenters Union Pipe Fitters etc. But expect to live on the road 75% of your life if you want to make decent money.
FYI I didn't come here to take a piss in your cornflakes dude. Im just giving you my perspective from what I & others here experienced why Unions didn't work & certain companies left town rather than having to continue dealing with them...
As far as Mickey goes, I don't know what he is, I'm making my own assumptions as well, based on his references to the Labor party and his familiarity with UK politics, which really goes beyond what a typical American would know, let alone a stereotypical bootstrap Republican. But my point wasn't really about Mickey, but more about how people tend to ascribe views to people based on entirely unrelated opinions.
Half the country is unaffiliated, with each party making up about a quarter each. Even among the parties there is a lot of differing opinions.
It does seem like your father influenced your views of Republicans, which isn't unreasonable, we all sort of form our own ideas of what we expect from certain types of people, which is fine when we're trying to ascertain the broad strokes of a group, but shouldn't be relied on when it comes to understanding each other on an individual level. Honest question, what about him made you think that he was against unions? Was it just that some of his views unrelated to unions line up with those who those who unilaterally oppose unions?
Your father's views are just one of many of an infinite number of permutations. As to your question of "how much influence do Republicans think unions should have?"
Well, my entire point is that the parties are not monoliths. The 50% is a divide between those who approve or disapprove of unions, not to what extent. Those who disapprove may be between the belief that unions are fine as they are, but oppose granting the any more influence, to those that are vehemently anti-union, and those that approve can run between those who approve of them as they are, to those that believe they should have far more influence.
The point of policy isn't to make laws based on one option or the other, but to form a policy based on the consensus of the whole. As much as both extremes shout, and how righteous they believe they are, their yelling is hardly representative of the whole.
Half the country is unaffiliated, with each party making up about a quarter each. Even among the parties there is a lot of differing opinions.
It does seem like your father influenced your views of Republicans, which isn't unreasonable, we all sort of form our own ideas of what we expect from certain types of people, which is fine when we're trying to ascertain the broad strokes of a group, but shouldn't be relied on when it comes to understanding each other on an individual level. Honest question, what about him made you think that he was against unions? Was it just that some of his views unrelated to unions line up with those who those who unilaterally oppose unions?
Your father's views are just one of many of an infinite number of permutations. As to your question of "how much influence do Republicans think unions should have?"
Well, my entire point is that the parties are not monoliths. The 50% is a divide between those who approve or disapprove of unions, not to what extent. Those who disapprove may be between the belief that unions are fine as they are, but oppose granting the any more influence, to those that are vehemently anti-union, and those that approve can run between those who approve of them as they are, to those that believe they should have far more influence.
The point of policy isn't to make laws based on one option or the other, but to form a policy based on the consensus of the whole. As much as both extremes shout, and how righteous they believe they are, their yelling is hardly representative of the whole.
Maybe you’re not good at sarcasm?
So confirmed, the NAACP has nothing to do with unions so we can ignore you bringing it up for the purpose of this conversation.
Unless you can tell me how managements hands were tied I’m not believing you. As simple as you presumably have no evidence to back up your anecdote I’ll need it to be pretty blantant reason why the unions are to blame.
So you’re whole narc paragraph is basically admitting it had nothing to do with the unions and the fault of the management for allowing a toxic work place to spring up. Good job.
Don’t worry about my cornflakes, they are piss free. I’m telling you nothing you have said so far is atributed to unions and likely the only reason you hate them so much is propaganda and lies.
Basically my first post.
So confirmed, the NAACP has nothing to do with unions so we can ignore you bringing it up for the purpose of this conversation.
Unless you can tell me how managements hands were tied I’m not believing you. As simple as you presumably have no evidence to back up your anecdote I’ll need it to be pretty blantant reason why the unions are to blame.
So you’re whole narc paragraph is basically admitting it had nothing to do with the unions and the fault of the management for allowing a toxic work place to spring up. Good job.
Don’t worry about my cornflakes, they are piss free. I’m telling you nothing you have said so far is atributed to unions and likely the only reason you hate them so much is propaganda and lies.
Basically my first post.
I don't hate them. I have 2 journeyman cards through 2 of them that get me paid very well. I learned a lot of valuable skills through my time being employed with them. I actually had a lot of good times & made a lot of good friends through them as well. You seem to be insistent on why I'm arguing against them when I'm just telling you from a personal perspective why they didn't work here in my area from what I have seen.
It wasn't just here, there are countless movies documentaries old news articles about union corruption, and mob ties. There was a period of time when nothing in New York got built without union labor & that ALL went through mob hands.
But You are absolutely right mouse. You have all the answers. Your word is Gold. That solution never occurred at all. Everyone was stupid as f**k for letting it all occur in the first place & none of the wonderful ideas or brilliant simple reasoning you've brought up occurred to anyone at any time during this time period. Im sure If time travel existed they would love to fly a brilliant mind like yours over here to inform them of all this wonderful reasoning & just how simple it would have been to resolve a toxic situation into such a simplified one Because that certainly never occurred to anyone at any f**king time until your brilliant mind brought it to light... Because it was just that f**king easy to march right in there & tell them how it was gonna be.
Dude. I'm done here. I tap out you win. Thanks for reminding me why P& L is a huge waste of time...
It wasn't just here, there are countless movies documentaries old news articles about union corruption, and mob ties. There was a period of time when nothing in New York got built without union labor & that ALL went through mob hands.
But You are absolutely right mouse. You have all the answers. Your word is Gold. That solution never occurred at all. Everyone was stupid as f**k for letting it all occur in the first place & none of the wonderful ideas or brilliant simple reasoning you've brought up occurred to anyone at any time during this time period. Im sure If time travel existed they would love to fly a brilliant mind like yours over here to inform them of all this wonderful reasoning & just how simple it would have been to resolve a toxic situation into such a simplified one Because that certainly never occurred to anyone at any f**king time until your brilliant mind brought it to light... Because it was just that f**king easy to march right in there & tell them how it was gonna be.
Dude. I'm done here. I tap out you win. Thanks for reminding me why P& L is a huge waste of time...
Perhaps I miss understood and you don’t hate unions. But you are certainly attributing you bad work environment too one, when there is no evidence they are related.
I’m sure there were mod based unions in the past. But the problem is that’s in the past. So can’t be used as evidence to your factory example. Unless you are now claiming your factory was run by the mob?
The whole “you’re right mouse” paragraph screams of insecurity over your own intelligence. It’s ok to go out and learn about new stuff, you have a phone connected to the largest source of information that’s ever existed for man. You don’t need to throw a little wobbly and make yourself look like a child, instead you can choose to learn.
P+L is by its definition a waste of time. The fact you are coming in here to argue about subjects you have no knowledge on is why it’s making you feel like an idiot. Like I said, you can instead choose to learn.
I’m sure there were mod based unions in the past. But the problem is that’s in the past. So can’t be used as evidence to your factory example. Unless you are now claiming your factory was run by the mob?
The whole “you’re right mouse” paragraph screams of insecurity over your own intelligence. It’s ok to go out and learn about new stuff, you have a phone connected to the largest source of information that’s ever existed for man. You don’t need to throw a little wobbly and make yourself look like a child, instead you can choose to learn.
P+L is by its definition a waste of time. The fact you are coming in here to argue about subjects you have no knowledge on is why it’s making you feel like an idiot. Like I said, you can instead choose to learn.
f**kin A rock on man. & I'll bet you could run it better than anyone else to mouse.