Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Copy Log not working

Started by Vampire-Catgirl [2655203] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Vampire-Catgirl [2655203]
I don't know if it's just a mobile thing or not, but any button for copying things, logs, events, or anything, does absolutely nothing. I just paste whatever I copied earlier, and they don't show up in my clipboard

Update: I tried Chrome and it worked, but it doesn't work on my main browser Opera
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Your privacy settings must have blocked Torn's access to the Clipboard. You will have to fiddle around either the browser or device settings to find out why the Clipboard access is being blocked.

Thanks!