how to increase my life bar?
life
Started by ActivStar [2980719] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lazzil [2870326]
· 6 likes ·
Why did I think this was gonna be a philosophical question?
merits and increasing your level.
only those 2 can increase it?
fac perks and an expensive armour set also do the trick
ah ok
Focus on leveling up to start. Youll get mugged alot less once youre in the 25+ range.
okay
Why did I think this was gonna be a philosophical question?
1m donated to the church = 1 max life point
I thought we'd get something that makes us think. Instead it's just... game.