Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recapcha

Started by Lizkiwidu [2973131] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Lizkiwidu [2973131]
Hi, can somebody take a look at my account please. I logged into my work VPN and use mobile to play torn, it might have flagged it up on the system.


Many thanks!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
From what I can see, you have been correctly flagged by the bot hunter. The information pertaining to this is already provided in the FAQ section next to the captcha. These checks will come up if the system detects suspicious, excessively repetitive or automated activity.

Thanks!
Monkeytts [2734979]
It's bullshit. Sad that staff can't give you a reason. It's flagged for suspicious activity but not illegal so you can continue doing what you're doing, just will get flagged for no fuken reason every time. Happens to me all the time also and I never get in trouble for anything I've been doing so in my eyes, the captcha is complete and utter bullshit and I'm guessing staff actually have no clue how it works because they can never give you an answer. Just always beat around the bush and tell you something you're doing is suspicious but not against rules, so we are going to punish you for not breaking the rules.