Hey y’all,
I am super competitive and loving racing to L100 on the new crimes.
I am wondering if there exists a script to notify new crimes release?
Wondering if a good way to be notified would be a script that notifies you when a new Announcement is made in the forum as the two things seem to happen simultaneously.
If you're as super competitive as you say you are, you'd be clicking on the "Crimes" area regularly, and you will most definitely see the new Crime there, without a need for a script.
Also next Crime release should be around next Tuesday, as per the announcement from the bootlegging crime release. I would expect Ched to inform with next week's announcement of the 3rd crime, on the timeline towards the 4th crime.
.
Whenever you think about this, click
this link to see if there's anything new.
I did it every time. Ctrl+D also works.
Indeed - I am constantly checking - at 98.89 skill at the moment for bootlegging.
2-3 weeks per release is a big window is all - it’d be cool to get a ping when it goes live.
they will probably always be added on Tuesdays, can't get easier than that.
It will release on Tuesday, you don't need to be on your toes 24/7
I'm annoyed that this wasn't a rick roll
I'm fairly sure DN made a script for this when the first crime came out
If you really want, you could write a script that hit the honors/medals API endpoint every X time period, compare the old and new arrays, alerting you if there's a change since the last check. It wouldn't necessarily be specific to crimes merits but I don't see any others being added, and worst case scenario you're alerted that there's a new merit to chase regardless.
what is a script?
Yeah but are you super duper competitive?
Both releases have had a newspaper article to coincide with them, just check the newspaper whenever it gets highlighted
Yeah its called Tuesday 12 PM TCT
missed a great opportunity for a rick roll there...im kinda disappointed