Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

AFFRONTED HONOR BAR

Started by Endy56 [2797835] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 523 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Endy56 [2797835]
I was just going through Torn city Job list through wiki how and I saw a thread that says "If you annoy all interviewers, you get the AFFRONTED HONOR BAR. I still don't get it nor understand what it means so please any explanation will be accepted.
No insults, I just want to know