Not 100% sure whether I need to post it here or in Bugs, but gotta start somewhere...
I'm exploring the available data in the API and noticed that there is a typo in there.
When using the URL
https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=publicstatus&key=
there is a variable called "baned". Where this obviously is set to "true" when an account is in federal jail (tested it by looking up a fedded account), this should actually be called "banned".
So it's nothing major, but just wanted to point it out. It's just my OCD kicking in here...
I'm exploring the available data in the API and noticed that there is a typo in there.
When using the URL
https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=publicstatus&key=
there is a variable called "baned". Where this obviously is set to "true" when an account is in federal jail (tested it by looking up a fedded account), this should actually be called "banned".
So it's nothing major, but just wanted to point it out. It's just my OCD kicking in here...