I'm not too sure if it has bee suggested already, but incase it hasn't, we should have more ranks. Currently the max stat to affect rank is 200m, lvl 100, 50b and 50k cimes. I feel like it only makes sense to have ranks for those who are above these stats, esp BS and crimes!
More ranks
Started by Ravenix [2513780] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
How many, what would you call them, and at what points would they trigger?
NW: 500B
BS: 20B, 2T
Crimes: 100K, 175K
Names: Epic, Skilled, Don, Mogul
I can't think of anymore at the moment but names can be implemtented at any number of triggers triggered, and then shift the list down!
BS: 20B, 2T
Crimes: 100K, 175K
Names: Epic, Skilled, Don, Mogul
I can't think of anymore at the moment but names can be implemtented at any number of triggers triggered, and then shift the list down!
I think the BS trigger would need to have a couple in between there (1b, 100-250b, etc). But otherwise, I suppose I don't see why not. The only other thing would be that Epic and Skilled would likely be smushed in between some of the currently existing ones, since they don't quite live up to current ranks like Master, Supreme, etc.