How money quick
Money
Started by avaTata [2993147] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 51
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ApexKing [2730210]
· 23 likes ·
Level 15 fast - EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
· 14 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com] You are already saving time, and time is money!
Level 15 fast
I buy and sell low tier weapons and armour from the item market. You can buy things like lead pipes for $50 and sell them to big al for $100. That’s just one example you can find your own there’s lots of opportunity on the item market.
You can also sell losses for 250k I sold about 100 to get me started. I used the money to buy a bazaar it’s a good way to make small profits. Traded my way to a DP and a large suitcase.
You can also sell losses for 250k I sold about 100 to get me started. I used the money to buy a bazaar it’s a good way to make small profits. Traded my way to a DP and a large suitcase.
[image: i.imgflip.com]
You are already saving time, and time is money!
You are already saving time, and time is money!
sell losses
^ This man quicks.
Bro go do the search from cash crime or bootlegging, you can also buy beer or loli pops and resell them for more
put real money into torn machine
Two words : Feet Pics.
I would ask is that your answer to everything, but I already know the answer is feet pics
There are lots of ways to make money here...don't do either of these two ways lol. Get to lvl 15. Fly and buy plushies or flowers and sell them either to traders (safest) or on your bazaar or item market. Don't run lead pipes...plushies or flowers only. And if you can help it...don't sell losses. I did it...I highly recommend against it. Will set you way back in battle stat growing
***** ****
I think you forget or haven’t been a new player with nothing. You start 750 bucks and 40 stats so this get to level 15 is silly if you can’t beat anyone. You have to sell losses to get a quicker start unless you buy DPs or get given everything which doesn’t happen to a genuine new player.
There’s selling losses and then there’s selling losses. Just use common sense and sell enough to get you some stats. Then power level when you have the stats to level 15. And buying and selling weapons is not a bad idea as a new player. Please tell us how you get to level 15 with no stats. And how you would invest your 750 bucks into 2k stats.
There’s selling losses and then there’s selling losses. Just use common sense and sell enough to get you some stats. Then power level when you have the stats to level 15. And buying and selling weapons is not a bad idea as a new player. Please tell us how you get to level 15 with no stats. And how you would invest your 750 bucks into 2k stats.
Resell bits and bob stuff and train at the gym
RR
Legendary!
Thats right! Anyone implying you MUST sell losses is crazy cray. I worked baldr targets, sold plushies from bobs for 70k pay per day and then when I got to 15 I started flying.
I sold losses, and have higher networh AND battle stats than you do
Also subbed to the game lol. We haven’t spent money you have what don’t you get? Of course you grind the game without losses but surely selling them for a day to earn a few millions speeds up the process of getting to level 15 overall. I did it in a week without spending or being gifted anything.