Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help!!!!

Started by Vikki7 [2987281] on in Missions.

4 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Vikki7 [2987281]
I've been given the new duke tab for missions but says I don't have any available now even though it says I should get 1 everyday and I've not had any. It's been about 4 days now and I'm level 6. Never had a duke mission, completed all the George ones. Don't know why they won't come up
Charra [2230731]
If your missions aren't showing up for you at all then you should post in the Bugs and Issues section of forums. Staff can take a look into the issue and help figure out the problem.
Charra [2230731]
First, you should really create your own thread here in the missions forum. Secondly, people can't reply with help or advice if we don't know what the exact issue is that you're having with your mission. Need a bit more info..