Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I will code a user-script for you.

Started by Father [2131687] on in Tools & Userscripts.

68 replies · 2.5k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

1st [2160462]
browser extension for chats, like torntools, like even when I am on another website I can chat with faction and friends.
1st [2160462]
"..is allowed only if it uses data from our API or a page you have loaded manually and are currently viewing.."

--because it doesn't follow the second parameter of not being on the page ?
Coral [350465]
No idea how I fell into this thread...

I really really like the idea of maybe turning chats into like a chat head (like on mobile for messenger etc) that previews the post. Like "stop hitting! You'll f**k the bonus!" Which is difficult to see when you don't have chat open...

Or maybe that^ for Ched to add to the mobile apps, and for PC, make a chat reel transparent and able to click through it via a toggle or something?
AeC3 [2883335]
a script to keep track off balance between spouses (vault shareing) and make it so i cant pull out more than i have :)
ladymeba [2499340]
Are you still bored?

I'd like to Pitch a script that will Select All on a weapon type or armour type in my inventory or in Big Al's

Currently if I have 100 hammers or 100 pieces of leather armour... that's 100 checkboxes and therefore 100 clicks....and I am lazy.... so 1 click Boom and Done would be nice :D
Mr_Bob [479620]
Can you do something similar with the inventory, favving items?
(If possible only show the empty star when hovering over the item row, to avoid visual clutter)
Aech [2921922]
I'm newish so this may exist... a script that when you want to travel figures out per travel option the likelihood of there being stock.

PDA shows you history but kinda have to guesswork it yourself.

The trends are pretty consistent for most items, so thought could see current stock, last 24 hours average decline, use travel time vs that to calculate most likely to have stock when you arrive so you can 15 second get back out.

Might exist, if so sorry!