Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OSRS

Started by Blainyckz_ [606698] on in Gaming.

15 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Kaasanova [2443802]
It definitely does just blows I have to start all over again since I forgot my last account back from 2007. But oh well its still as fun as I remember!
OniOni [1931604]
Personally used to really enjoy osrs, these days I find rs3 to be really fun. Not on my gaming as much though.
SPOONphed [2396329]
OSRS (just called good ol' RuneScape back in my times) got me through my high school days.

Was never a fan of RS3... There was something so peaceful about the whole "click and wait to see what happens" aspect of old school.

#FaladorMassacre
JerrySpoon [3129355]
I decided to give it ago again with members and I'm loving it, Normal account this time but if i ever max it i might do Ironman or group Ironman
Noctir [2843421]
Someone casually mentioned OSRS the other day in passing. Thought "hm, it has been a long while since I played that"

It's 3 days later, I haven't done anything else
Redan [3086426]
Grinding on my HC ironman while playing Xmas town currently.... cant beat the multitasking games like OSRS and torn, even got a movie on in the background.