I started leveling using baldrs list but I seem to have gotten stuck at level seven I've attacked around 30 targets but haven't leveled. Is this normal?
Levels per kill?
Started by OsamaBinStealin [2993952] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
Dear OsamaBinLevelling,
Yes this is normal.
PS: Change your name to OsamaBinWorrying
Yes this is normal.
PS: Change your name to OsamaBinWorrying
Yes Mr Osama, this is the norm. You gain x amount of xp from attacks, thus needing more and more as you git bigger, biggerer and even biggererer
Alr good to know ?
If you can't level up maybe try if on the home page you missed the level up page, there you will find a message where if you've unlocked the next level you can upgrade. Both ways just keep doing what you're doing now
Depend. Are you relying on same targets that got you to level 7 or are you attacking levels much higher than yourself. If its the former time to start doing the latter.
No this is not normal, your account must be broken or something, I got to lvl 100 by only doing 100 attacks
Special place in hell for you dude xD
Hmmm, maybe you should be looking alternative ways to be getting those hits in.
Maybe try flying?
OH WAIT. NO, OSAMA. Don't do that.
Maybe try flying?
OH WAIT. NO, OSAMA. Don't do that.
I would say this is not normal, I was in a chain using Baldrs List (low stat targets) and levelled up twice with less than 30 attacks.