So, I have just been racking up the funds to see how high I really can get them. right now, I currently am at about 200k. What has everyone else gotten at? or are we all just seeing how long we can keep it going?
Crime 2.0 Bootlegging Collecting Funds
Started by The_Karpe [2610437] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- killazz [2268696]
· 1 likes ·
But if you get a criticat fail or fail you lose the money and the dvd-s....so it might be risky to let the funds uncollected...
I'm holding it as an emergency fund/until Tuesday when the next crime drops then I'm probably going to just forget to copy dvds and it's going to just sit at whatever.
2 times collected at 58k, and currently at 70k.
The collections are really racking up now.
The collections are really racking up now.
I am never collecting the funds. I wanna see if there is a cap to it.
I would like to know if the online sales rate is linear or if it starts to drop off and cap at some point.
Currently going to copy 150K DVD, maybe even go to 500K, and then open the store.
My hunch is that once you run out of stock your sales rate will drop and decay over time as you can't keep up with demand.
Currently going to copy 150K DVD, maybe even go to 500K, and then open the store.
My hunch is that once you run out of stock your sales rate will drop and decay over time as you can't keep up with demand.
After getting the awards for 100% skill and 10k customers I imagine players will let the store sell what remains and collect the funds when they feel like it.
I collect constantly. It's the least nerve to get 10k bootlegging!
I planned on not collecting and watching the numbers go up as far as they can...accidentally clicked and collected my first 128k. Might not bother now.
I remember that collecting funds reached 1.2m but the day after I saw it back to 300k.
Does it autocollect daily? Or do I lose the funds? I never clicked on collecting funds
Does it autocollect daily? Or do I lose the funds? I never clicked on collecting funds
It must accumulate indefinitely without collection, I don't see a reason it would be autocollected, since that saves your 1 nerve, and the game never gifts anything for free. Neither does the game take anything unjustifiedly, so you won't lose the money.
Also the Crimes 2.0 preview screenshot from 10 years ago shows "Collect funds: 2 billion", so it might be uncapped.
Also the Crimes 2.0 preview screenshot from 10 years ago shows "Collect funds: 2 billion", so it might be uncapped.
thanks
But if you get a criticat fail or fail you lose the money and the dvd-s....so it might be risky to let the funds uncollected...
oh thank you, that's maybe why I lost everything
source?
from wiki:
I'd guess this is the only way to lose the money and the online store entirely, but will probably happen while collecting funds.
from wiki:
There is an Activity Log filter for "Crime critical fail lose online store," but this is not currently known to have ever happened.
I'd guess this is the only way to lose the money and the online store entirely, but will probably happen while collecting funds.