Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unique Outcomes

Started by AlexeaNikkole [888237] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 1.19k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
AlexeaNikkole [888237]
Is there a place that has all the unique outcomes listed? For searching for cash it says I have 31/33 but no stars are showing up. Yes I realize I need to be patient, it will happen but I'm just curious what I'm actually missing.

My 2nd question is - Is there a way to filter unique crimes in searching the log?

Thank you!!
Grafiti [1557036]
The Wiki has list of Uniques for the search for cash crimes.

But the new uniques might be missing from there. I'm not sure though
Kenergy [2804837]
It's a bit hard to find on the wiki - you need to go to the Crime itself and it'll have them on the page. For example, here is a link for this one: Search For Cash

It should have a break down of each spot while searching, so it'll show what you can normally find and then there is a table under that for Unique Outcomes.

In case you're lazy, here is the other two crimes:
Bootlegging
Graffiti

Hope this is helpful :-)