Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

delete this thread

Started by pei_lin [2875576] on in Graveyard.

30 replies · 753 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

pei_lin [2875576]
Because im a return player so i didn't get the NAF foundation. And I have get some help now, I also buy a DP now. Thanks for you advice.
Nexus [105937]
On the contrary...maybe this guy is the one non-multi, given he's broke and begging in the forums for cash instead of being gifted a PS company?
GIFTS [2612583]
It's this magical place where you get f**kED!
Update: Right after I posted this I decided to talk to them to see how they are gonna pay it back and what they are currently doing to make money to pay back the loans they already have! This is the Dumbass Response I get!

pei_lin [2875576]


GIFTS: so did anyone loan you yet?
GIFTS: Prob not
pei_lin: some loaned me.
pei_lin: you want to loan me too?
pei_lin: I can pay you 1.5x back if you loan me
GIFTS: if you already got a loan why do you need more
pei_lin: the more the better
GIFTS: not really because you haft to pay it back
pei_lin: but money can give me more money
GIFTS: So what are you doing to pay it back? How are you making money right now
pei_lin: like i use 1m get 3m, i pay 2m back, i still earn 1m.
GIFTS: how
GIFTS: that is vague as f**k
pei_lin: if you have 3b, you can only save 2b to bank
pei_lin: then you can lend me some money that i can save it to bank
GIFTS: I am asking you how are you making income right now to pay back the loans you already have?
pei_lin: im not going to answer you
pei_lin: since you are not polite
GIFTS: ok since you want to act like a bitch your gonna get beat to shit
GIFTS: lol your a f**king moron

Mentions: GIFTS: [2612583] · pei_lin [2875576]

pei_lin [2875576]
why you dont paste all of it? let me help you:

GIFTS: so did anyone loan you yet?
GIFTS: Prob not
pei_lin: some loaned me.
pei_lin: you want to loan me too?
pei_lin: I can pay you 1.5x back if you loan me
GIFTS: if you already got a loan why do you need more
pei_lin: the more the better
GIFTS: not really because you haft to pay it back
pei_lin: but money can give me more money
GIFTS: So what are you doing to pay it back? How are you making money right now
pei_lin: like i use 1m get 3m, i pay 2m back, i still earn 1m.
GIFTS: how
GIFTS: that is vague as f**k
pei_lin: if you have 3b, you can only save 2b to bank
pei_lin: then you can lend me some money that i can save it to bank
GIFTS: I am asking you how are you making income right now to pay back the loans you already have?
pei_lin: im not going to answer you
pei_lin: since you are not polite
GIFTS: ok since you want to act like a bitch your gonna get beat to shit
GIFTS: you ask for money and I been asking you how do you make your money and I am not polite
GIFTS: bitchj
pei_lin: then you have less e to go to gym
GIFTS: lol your a f**king moron
User has blocked you.
Last message: 09:02:20 - 27/07/23 TCT

Mentions: GIFTS: [2612583] · pei_lin [2875576]

pussy [2797641]
not gifted, considering they’re in debt heavily from having one but also having one makes it easier to get money early on

as opposed to sinking a billion into a shit company they get a decent foundation to start the game, can’t hate on that