All this talk of aliens does have me in the mood for a campaign of XCOM.
Aliens Exist
Started by Bhappychap [2270497] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If you map the history of the integrated circuit, its quite an amazing story, that starts after 1933.
TLDR: before 1937, our electronics worked off vacuum tubes. Then in 1937, someone who worked at the Government arm of Bell Laboratories figured out about electrons and crystals. To state this intellectual leap as absolutely insane, is not giving it enough credit. It is no less insane as how people 5000 years before christ were able to build pyramids around the world. It is akin to harnessing the power of fire.
Then in 1940s, an 'integrated circuit board' was made. How was this possible? Because some drunk dude supposedly discovered a miniscule crack in a crystal he made (from that 1937 research), and somehow found the exact properties that was contaminating the sample. without any real technology. supposedly. This research in the crack of the crystal, literally gave us the logic of the common day CPU.
I find it extremely interesting the greatest technological leap of mankind came 4 years after this alleged crash.
Crazy thing that actually happened? or a well crafted story by someone that knows how to use wikipedia?
TLDR: before 1937, our electronics worked off vacuum tubes. Then in 1937, someone who worked at the Government arm of Bell Laboratories figured out about electrons and crystals. To state this intellectual leap as absolutely insane, is not giving it enough credit. It is no less insane as how people 5000 years before christ were able to build pyramids around the world. It is akin to harnessing the power of fire.
Then in 1940s, an 'integrated circuit board' was made. How was this possible? Because some drunk dude supposedly discovered a miniscule crack in a crystal he made (from that 1937 research), and somehow found the exact properties that was contaminating the sample. without any real technology. supposedly. This research in the crack of the crystal, literally gave us the logic of the common day CPU.
I find it extremely interesting the greatest technological leap of mankind came 4 years after this alleged crash.
Crazy thing that actually happened? or a well crafted story by someone that knows how to use wikipedia?
I dont believe anything these so called leaders say...
Hell I'm of the opinion we've never been to the moon
Hell I'm of the opinion we've never been to the moon
Yea that sounds alot like the pictures of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction lie to me.
Could I be wrong? Sure...
But when these so called leaders mouths are moving their lying and when its closed they are formulating their next lie or lie by omission.
Could I be wrong? Sure...
But when these so called leaders mouths are moving their lying and when its closed they are formulating their next lie or lie by omission.
You are wrong.
The truth is that NASA hired Stanley Kubrick to create footage of a fake moon landing, but he is such an auteur and perfectionist he insisted the footage had to be made on location.
Wait you weren’t joking?
I'm with Eddie. The moon landing was fake, but yeah, I could be wrong. If NASA came forward with a statement and told us that we did in fact put a man on the moon, but the photos had to be done right and we had to do it in a studio... I could understand that and maybe I would change my mind. If they are going ride or die with those fake ass photos, then I'm going to assume the whole thing is fake.
You alright Bhap? You do realize this is the American government and most of this is most likely BS with evidence that can most likely be explained away a million different ways.
Why the hell we have an iss but no moon base?
I mean the main thread is is fairly sarcastic. I will not believe aliens have visited earth until someone supplies actual evidence.
These 3 are saying some crazy stuff, but in reality are the closest to possibly revealing something that has grown in the psyche of humans for over a hundred years. but without evidence, and the fact they were talking about humanity changing stuff the way they were makes me a skeptic.
Which is entirely different than the moon landing, which has plenty of evidence (even by people that aren't NASA), and makes me slightly disappointed in how gullible to stupidity some people are.
These 3 are saying some crazy stuff, but in reality are the closest to possibly revealing something that has grown in the psyche of humans for over a hundred years. but without evidence, and the fact they were talking about humanity changing stuff the way they were makes me a skeptic.
Which is entirely different than the moon landing, which has plenty of evidence (even by people that aren't NASA), and makes me slightly disappointed in how gullible to stupidity some people are.
ISS:
It orbits Earth at an average altitude of approximately 250 miles.
Moon:
The Moon is an average of 238,855 miles (384,400 km) away.
It orbits Earth at an average altitude of approximately 250 miles.
Moon:
The Moon is an average of 238,855 miles (384,400 km) away.
If they are playing the alien card, what are they trying to distract us from is the question.
If somebody believes that man didn't actually go to the moon, and there was an institution-wide cover up of the whole thing, I'm guessing that this one photo (which relies heavily on the added text to show what is going on) won't be enough to change their minds.
[image: i.ytimg.com]
I was starting to lose the sense of sarcasm reading your replies to folks, might have just been me.
I was starting to lose the sense of sarcasm reading your replies to folks, might have just been me.