Paid a of Real MONEY for donator status and to sell with the message " thanks for buying and players like me and and and ... " But it's player's like me who gets no " gifts " like they said I'll get for buying 3 × DP's in less than 30 min , all I got instead is MUGGED for my $ and had nothing but BAD LUCK since then .... can't even win a poker game ( witch I'm not a BAD player at all ) to try and get back a % of the REAL MONEY I spend ... I thought buying a DP is supposed to give us a bit of an advantage... and so far my Money has just been an Advantage to You and everyone else but Me ....
Just to let you know that I don't it's FAIR ....
Let me check the city map for items... OH YEAH I forgot. ... there's only 1 cheap item a week on my map ... guess I should have just given all my money away ... that way I can only blame my self ... not that I'm blaming you but just a suggestion for you ...
And Thank You for .....
Not much I guess.... but ok
Just to let you know that I don't it's FAIR ....
Let me check the city map for items... OH YEAH I forgot. ... there's only 1 cheap item a week on my map ... guess I should have just given all my money away ... that way I can only blame my self ... not that I'm blaming you but just a suggestion for you ...
And Thank You for .....
Not much I guess.... but ok