Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HT Rules

Started by Nobody [237547] on in Faction Discussion.

29 replies · 1.68k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Hot-Monkey [1375654]
I think every decent sized faction has rules. That said, I also think there should be a lot of 'use some common sense' in a lot of things.
Nobody [237547]
You'd be surprised, the only rules I ever saw before I joined HT was about chaining participation. Other stuff was magically "unwritten", same as HT before I wrote them. I've seen some kicks over the years that was based on "unwritten" rules, one guy even sent the kicked guys money to himself and edited the faction balances. Based on what rules? Unwritten ones, that probably none of the members knew about. Hell, it would be against the faction rules to do so if they had a rule against scamming.
Rauhbautz [2108641]
Bro. I believe you. You are among the very few FL players from HT- WHO were helpful... I wish you the best.

Edited post made in a rush. There were lots of good and friendly/helpful players in HT- when I was there. It was just a few who made things difficult. Note: Name not required! XD
D3vl [710249]
You know nothing, yet u are also one of few who got kicked for being fedded.

Losers like you should of been perma fedded.
D3vl [710249]
You are truly stupid. There was rules, you just wanted to add 10 pages of nonsense.

Hell, unwritten rules are in all factions. Like, "do not mug your fellow member". No factions writes rules like this up because they are so obvious only a autistic person would argue against it.