Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tf happened

Started by REDACTED4 [3004474] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
REDACTED4 [3004474]
I just got all the money related medals when I dont even have enough money.
You can check my profile the medal shows up there.

Edot: Turns out I didn't realize I had that much money.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You satisfy the conditions for all the medals that you triggered.

Thanks!