Nice guy, and likes mexico
Post something about the person above you
Started by NeoRobinFox [2862125] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 346 / 346 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
A nice person and an intelligent team player. :)
Hmmm... something about flowers
is a dirty bastard
Maybe a dirty bastard but has an intelligent sence of humor.
May be a reasonable booster, but ironically enough is in jail for trying to steal a box of chocolate bars when I write this.
Needlessly wordy
Believes one sentence is too many words.
Story about DocFox
In a distant realm where cities named after its citizens request to be named, there existed a man with unusual name - Freeviver. Curiously, no one knew his true age, for he seemed to transcend time itself.He became a legend, a timeless wanderer, forever sharing his gift of renewal to Rumblespincore
In a distant realm where cities named after its citizens request to be named, there existed a man with unusual name - Freeviver. Curiously, no one knew his true age, for he seemed to transcend time itself.He became a legend, a timeless wanderer, forever sharing his gift of renewal to Rumblespincore
Mentions: DocFox [2664828] · Rumblespincore [2828438]
Has a name which suggests some meaning or purpose but in no way makes it clear
Is a great guy, bordering on heroic.
chatty cathy
Uses expressions I am unfamiliar with.
Is unfamiliar with the expressions I use!
Seems to do more racing than anything else. Although has a high criminal offence rate in a non specific category.
Is determined to keep this thread going
Is the person who started this thread
Communicates a lot!!
Is the same person I commented about on the same game in the donator forum.
Is the same person I commented about on the same game in the donator forum.