Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Verify

Started by kelfi [2327336] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

kelfi [2327336]
I can't get Torn to start on my pc, I have turned my internet off, cleared caches everything I can think of. My tablet and mobile work fine, just not the pc. It just endlessly asks me to verify, any help would be greatly appreciated.
https://quickshare.samsungcloud.com/xvlKwM9nT6hY

The issue resolved itself when I logged in this morning.
LOGAN_ [2132628]
I'm having similar problem but in my case I can't login in Torn on my cellphone. The flarecloud keeps asking me if I'm human but then it doesn't login in the game. I'm using browser chrome. I can login only on tablet using app and PC using browser.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts, extensions and VPN turned off?