For all the racers out there, do drug addiction or any of the cooldowns (drug, booster, or medical) impact racing times or where you finish?
Or is there any sort of fatigue linked to the number of daily races joined, time of day, the level of life, jail, or hospital status?
Y’all are hysterical!!!????
ofc, everything effects racing!
RS + Perfect Car Upgrades for each track + RNG = racing results
RS = Racing Skil, Data toke many, many years to get the max 100.
RNG = Random Number God = everything you do in torn might effect your race result, now the more laps a race has the less the RNG effect, thats a fact, but the rest, many , many racers say even praying before a race effects the final result, is there any prove? I dk, but I pray before URT qualifying races, but then, I didn´t qualify last URT! hahaha
See you on the tracks!