Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CORS Issues

Started by jason_lawless [2985564] on in API Development.

3 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
70 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

jason_lawless [2985564]
I'm developing a small app for myself, and currently just running it locally (localhost:8080). I try to send API call, but I keep getting 503 rejection, it's complaining about CORS policy. Basically it's not allowing me to send API calls from my localhost:8080 address. Which is weird because the first app that I scrapped was able to make calls successfully. Can someone give me a hand here?

I'm running Vue 3 and using axios to make the calls. Axios has default settings except for baseURL which is set to 'https://api.torn.com'
I also should mention that I setup Postman to make some test calls. Again, before it was successful, but right now it's giving me the same 503 response as well.