Who did it this time around??
Mandatory DB Thread
Started by AmbienAllah [1841285] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Erodice [2808235]
· 4 likes ·
I was flying and I heard the guy in seat 4C say he was going to drop a dirty bomb then walked to the bathroom.
I was flying and I heard the guy in seat 4C say he was going to drop a dirty bomb then walked to the bathroom.
I believe it, damn dude in 4c
inb4wherecesium
I made that joke in one of the other DB threads 2 minutes ago.
inb4 "Oh No My TrAvEl InCoMe"
Autistic_Dragon finally had enough of everyone’s BS.
Everyone on that flight knows it was really you.
That guy gave me seriously Dead Vibes drop a db up someones arse... ennhhh
100%, rumor has it they are related. All from Appalachia I believe…
I was in 4C and said stinky bomb, you going to get me locked down
Wasnt gonna guess vulpes vulpes
I don't feel so good...