Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DIAMONDRINES !

Started by ForesterISR [2529142] on in Achievements.

38 replies · 2.61k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ForesterISR [2529142]
We use Wolverines Health Org for revives, if thats what you mean?

We shuffle warlords / other good weapons and armors between sister factions.

If that doesnt answer your question im not sure whats the intent?
Lethal_Whiskey [1450201]
A win well deserved! Y'all are strong but most importantly organized & active. Honored to be the faction to get you into the diamond league. Congratulations & keep on that climb.
Lasky [1718783]
Best beards? Check.
Coolest pets? Check.
Widest average anus circumference? Check.
Diamond rank? Check.

We winning. We winning.
Logan- [2413203]
From the moment KingLouisCLXXII messaged me about joining The Wolverines, I knew it was going to be my home... I was built for this. Best decision since I joined Torn.