Layout breaks in splitscreen
Started by draconixcb [2762157] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Most-liked replies
I typed out an explanation but apparently adding the image broke it.
If I have TORN displayed in split screen like this (how I usually play the game) at 100% zoom the layout completely breaks. I am on Windows 10, at 1920x1080. I can replicate this on Firefox Incognito, but attempting it in Chrome makes things work properly.
If I have TORN displayed in split screen like this (how I usually play the game) at 100% zoom the layout completely breaks. I am on Windows 10, at 1920x1080. I can replicate this on Firefox Incognito, but attempting it in Chrome makes things work properly.