Device: samsung SM-A136U Android: 13 App version: 1.9.34
2 times I have woke 25 points and both times I was never credited points I won
2 times I have woke 25 points and both times I was never credited points I won
Started by MrJ6226 [2957349] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
HyperionRob [1683753] ×1 MrJ6226 [2957349] ×1
| 01:49:32 - 02/08/23 | MrJ6226 used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy |
| 20:58:00 - 01/08/23 | MrJ6226 sold 12x points to HyperionRob on the points market at $46,600 each for a total of $559,200 |
| 20:57:15 - 01/08/23 | MrJ6226 added 12x points to the points market at $46,600 each for a total of $559,200 |
| 17:29:50 - 01/08/23 | MrJ6226 won 25 points on the Wheel of Awesome |
| 01:11:24 - 01/08/23 | MrJ6226 used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy |
| 13:54:46 - 31/07/23 | MrJ6226 won 25 points on the Wheel of Awesome |
| 00:30:36 - 31/07/23 | MrJ6226 used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 145 energy |
| 21:58:10 - 30/07/23 | MrJ6226 won 25 points on the Wheel of Awesome |
| 09:29:10 - 07/08/23 | MrJ6226 used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 149 energy |
| 15:46:32 - 06/08/23 | MrJ6226 used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy |
| 06:44:53 - 05/08/23 | MrJ6226 used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 149 energy |
| 23:42:18 - 04/08/23 | MrJ6226 used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 144 energy |
| 16:06:34 - 04/08/23 | MrJ6226 won 100 points on the Wheel of Awesome |
Mentions: HyperionRob [1683753] · MrJ6226 [2957349]