Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crypto Cashes In ! OFFICIAL WAR THREAD

Started by MeanMike [1884314] on in Faction Discussion.

15,292 replies · 462k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 15,293 / 15,293 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Wires [2209713]
It's pretty wild how many people refer back to the start of the war and then now, as if the situation hasn't changed. One Monarch faction, any of them, can be a wrecking ball. Their weakest members are at LEAST a spanner in the works of like... any plan.

Let alone having them co-ordinating and shit as a team. The first island war taught them that might isn't everything. But they still have a fair chunk of it to throw around. And now they're actually really making plays.

And people are trying to discredit CRyPTo as if one of the most lethal line ups in Torn aren't a colossal game changer. Some people just sorta... talk. I swear haha
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
I don’t think anybody disputes this, war never changes as they say. But when you’re the defender you’re gonna do anything in your power to win.

As has crypto in the same breath, they started the dispute, and have since also added allies in JFK and Rod in order to combat the alliance of M and WW with NS/OBN

It’s easy to see things from whichever perspective you want to, but if you’re gonna try say people are biased at least try not be yourself. Crypto started the skirmish, NS accepted that they needed more help, which then caused you to want more help.

Nobody discrediting how difficult we are as a unit to beat, just don’t get sad that the events occurred because they only occurred because you forced them to happen. OBN reacted, and your reaction was to ally more ppl and use dbs. To which we do not whine about your reaction, so stop CRy reacting to ours.
cookdandbombd [2450557] Reporter
Rhyno7 changed your position in PT-Calculated from Leadership to Calculators

Well done on another brilliant decision PT. Stripping leadership from the only active leader of the main sub, and one of the few people who's ever really given a f**k about making Calc better. Great timing. Definitely glad I spent the last 7 weeks mainlining this f**king game for the sake of Calculated and the wider PT Group. Thank you so much.

I think this proves my point about why bitter, barely-active ****s like Rhyno and Biggles shouldn't be allowed to continue to hold the gold fists hostage.

Newsies sent since 23rd June:
Rhyno7: 16
Biggles: 18
cookdandbombd: 170

And of course, this is the second time they've done it to me, so they knew full well how I would react, and that it would likely ruin all the hours spent trying to rebuild bridges yesterday. But Campa will never understand or do anything about the manipulation and politics, because it would require him to log in and read things.
Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee
I see we've reached the 'moving the goalposts' part of this war. I hope all those CRYPTO and allied factions out in S6 and S7 feel like the occasional wins out there are a sufficient substitute for any progress on the front this war was supposed to be about.

Should we go back to MeanMike's question, "are you sitting on the same territory you had when the war started?" or is it too soon?
Elmster [2664382]
might be time to find a faction that wants active people that are willing to put int he time, I am sure mike wont care as he is leading everyone to S7 but wish you the best
Kalisa [2014200]
What I love is the title of this whole thread: Crypto Cashes In!

After the DBs and warring in S6-S7 for 9 weeks, Crypto has done the opposite. Unless Mike was talking about karma, then they're not doing half bad.
Ara [2094582]
An Open Letter to Monarch HQ

I am extremely unhappy with our leadership and the issue is so far gone I must bring it to the forums

I became council for MHQ because of my extreme intelligence (highest IQ on torn.com) and nothing I say is ever considered

I suggested taco tuesdays, Champion told me to clean the toilets

I suggested we betray NS after this war is over, Uncle told me they had already planned all that and that i should go hang out in the bomb making room

We have gone 4-0 agaisnt PT only because of the help of our allies and I think thats pathetic, only real men handle their problems alone. If you think thats toxic masculinity then you're a pussy tbh. I ooze testostrone.

Anway. f**k M, f**k NS, I'm going to make my own fac and we will remove both NS and M from the island and funnel all rackets into my SE fund
Elmster [2664382]
wow mean mike made first hit of the war to mug wooglin who made the meme, i wonder why he is so upset that the truth hurts
JoeExotic [2506611]
Hey cookandbombd

I heard about the recent change, and I want you to know how much I admire the hard work and dedication you put into your leadership role. Change can be tough, but please remember that your talents and skills are still very much valued.

On another note, as the unofficial spokesperson for C3, I wanted to invite you to join us. We have an amazing group that's all about collaboration, strategy, and having fun together. I think your experience and enthusiasm would be a great fit, and we'd love to have you on board.

Take your time to decide, and regardless of your choice, know that I'm here to support you.

Best,
Joe