Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Energy refills.

Started by Mr_Goose [1812200] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mr_Goose [1812200]
I recently came back to play Torn because of the incentives offered. I received all the xp but none of the refills.

Please see my messages with Jairyll below.



GooseGod: Hello, i had a question. I came back after a long break. A couple people i have played with have told me i should have ended up with some energy refills for inactivity. I havent seen those. Could you help me find them. Or tell me if im not supposed to have any.
Jairyll: Hi, howing have U been inactive?
GooseGod: It was about 8 years
Jairyll: The. You should have refills if you didn't log in in between.
Jairyll: They should show here: https://www.torn.com/points.php
GooseGod: Ok. They didnt show there
Jairyll: Well, if you didn't log in in between, then I think you need to do a bugreport in bugs and issues
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Refills are only provided if you played the game before going inactive. If your account was practically unused before you went inactive, then you are not eligible to get any refills. If you did not get them, it means that you did not meet the criteria for getting refills.

Thanks!