Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crypto Cashes In ! OFFICIAL WAR THREAD

Started by MeanMike [1884314] on in Faction Discussion.

15,292 replies · 462k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 15,293 / 15,293 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ZOMB13 [1795241]
Brother cook, you deserve much better than those pathetic twats, you should find a faction fitting of your talents. Brother rhinoceros is a nasty boy but I'm sure one of the Natural Mongs factions will gladly take you in, just make sure it's not ns2 as they have their own nasty rhinoceros
Ice [2641154]
I don't know what happened..but cookdandbombd is a legend, a true leader who's always willing to help others. He's always willing to help and showed me the ropes for mercing as well as answering any questions I had if my faction leaders weren't online.
Despite not even being in my faction, he's provided as much support to me as my faction helpers and leaders. He deserves his spot as leader and demonstrates all the qualities needed.

I personally strongly disagree with his demotion, and would like to hear why he was demoted? From the number of mails he sent, it's clear he put in a lot more effort than some others.

On top of that, I've never heard of this rhyno guy...
Wenno [2757277]
No idea what they were thinking by demoting cookd and in the middle of a war no less? I honestly don't think I've seen any of the leads of Calc speak apart from him. Kind of a braindead move I feel like. Even if he did something, would it not be something to hash out internally rather than just outright demoting? That sort of thing turns people against you, wouldn't be surprised if you lost him for good.
LTJELLOMAN [1161626]
[image: i.gyazo.com]

so far ~300b in DB's that could have been spent to benefit your factions members is pissed away and now its time to change the goal of the war so you cant just "lose". You guys stated clearly in the first post, the post that was also posted after the invasion started that the goal was to show off how good your factions are and claim the island, you've lost and now are clenching at anyway to make it still seem like a win.

Getting cata to go start making room for your guy's new home in the west doesn't show much fear at all about how lost this war is.

Also kind of hypocritical how your alliance had 2 stacked factions and that was okay when invading us, but when the only other faction better than your two factions joins NS you have this CRybaby Reaction again making up excuses...

You've lost. Let your members train unless you plan on all quitting once this is done because you wont have the humility to show your faces in torn anymore.
Kasto [2151656]
Any evidence other than the word of our enemy?

Cause I know pops has already spent millions on the war effort to help small factions.

I have heard that Nova is getting paid 5m per hit. It's legit trust me.
Wires [2209713]
Don't fret. I got my cut and yours is coming.

04:57:44 - 08/08/23 Pops sent $1 to you with the message: dont believe the forum propaganda, im not being paid anything lol
OSA [2033210]
Imagine paying guest per hit but not paying members anything except supplying what they need for attacks, these clowns look more desperately pathetic day by day.