I've only tried in twice and it's because of the missions but I've been intrigued by it but doesn't know how to do it and where is the button to attack someone
How do I mug someone?
Started by Not_Jp [3020376] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
in a player's profile page the button with the gun icon takes you the attack page.
initiate attack, defeat the opponent by clicking on your weapons and then if you win you'll have three options: leave, mug, hospitalize.
more in the wiki
initiate attack, defeat the opponent by clicking on your weapons and then if you win you'll have three options: leave, mug, hospitalize.
more in the wiki
I see thanks