Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money Issue

Started by Zephyriss [3003755] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Zephyriss [3003755]
Hi. My money seems to have glitched. It decreased by 40k without any attack or mugging. I didn't purchase anything either. I clicked to go into my events from the city at 1.2m and arrived there at 1.16m. It's back up again now with sales that have happened in item market.

Edit: It happened again the minute I left this screen.[image: snipboard.io]