Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

First bootlegging Milli!

Started by TornFalcon [2042205] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 288 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
TornFalcon [2042205]
I want to thank all my Torn Citizens for buying DVDs from my new online store Falcon's Ripped Classics!

You've all may bought out my entire stock but have made me my first MILLION!!

[image: i.imgur.com]

I can't wait to re-stock and continue gaining popularity in this new venture!
Sadly, I've taken to a life of crime and began a journey tagging random buildings around our beloved Torn City, and today I decided to begin my five-finger discount escapade and try my luck at taking beer from Bob instead of giving him my money every day. Even though my nerve has taken a hit in these new ventures - at least my display case will be happy.

Thank you all again for supporting my new online store and look forward to what the future holds!
-Falcon
TornFalcon [2042205]
Ooof that was a special request. I’ll have to re order an original to make some copies ? we do have Debbie does Dallas in stock at all times though!