Stupid idea to make money
Ignore this
Started by SkateOrDie [2995165] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TheFelan [945786] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
If I had a dollar for every noob who tried to offer ‘mystery boxes’ to make money… sheesh Good luck.
If I had a dollar for every noob who tried to offer ‘mystery boxes’ to make money… sheesh
Good luck.
Good luck.
Well I already sold 1 so i guess joke is on you lol
This isn't the insult you think it is......
Lol who said it was an insult.
This is somehow a bad way of making money combined with a scam... I didn't even know you could put those 2 together.
How is it a scam if its through a trade?? You never heard of a mystery box? Atleast im not a noob begging the higher levels for money
NOW SELLING THE CHUCK NORRIS EXPERIENCE
Send me any amount of money. I'll immediately send you an empty box.
PLUS there's a 15%-75% chance that I'll send all your money back to you!
ACT NOW DON'T DELAY!
Please note that these percentages are estimates and intended for illustrative purposes. The actualcontents and percentages may vary based on the specific TORN Mystery Box Chuck Norris experience offering. Each Chuck Norris box is an unique experience, and the thrill of the unknown is a key element in the allure of mystery boxes the Chuck Norris experience.
Send me any amount of money. I'll immediately send you an empty box.
PLUS there's a 15%-75% chance that I'll send all your money back to you!
ACT NOW DON'T DELAY!
Please note that these percentages are estimates and intended for illustrative purposes. The actual
sorry but like has no one else noticed that the boxs isn't actually the proper plural of box? like dude you wrote out an entire essay only to have a grammatically incorrect title.
Lol How much time did you put into that
Brought you here didn't it lol who cares how its spelt
A+ for effort, R- for another mystery box post
I have never seen another i thought it was original lol
Everyone over here shiting on the idea lol Maybe people could be helpful and give some ideas and not be a dumb ass.
Fair enough. The others get stamped out pretty quick. You notice the negative attention this post already brought you, but since you don't yet have bounties it's been pretty mild. The past few players either graved their post or ended up quitting due to excessive bounties. Mystery boxes pop up every other month or so, and it's pretty poorly received unless done by a reputable player.
Understandable thanks for clarifying
Not insulting people in the forums is a good start.
Im sure they will get over it